FLORIANI'S CUTAWAY MEDIUM
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Original price $0.00
$16.99 - $16.99
Current price $16.99
- Use on non-stable stretch fabrics
- Will support a design density of about 14,000 stitches and well digitized.
- Super soft feel makes it ideal for sweatshirts, fleece and sweater knits.
- Available in a fusible version which eliminates the need for spray adhesives or basting.
To use Floriani Medium Cutaway:
- Cut a piece of the stabilizer at least one inch larger than the hoop size you are planning to use.
- Place the stabilizer to the wrong side of the fabric and hoop. Note! If using the fusible version, use a low to medium temp, dry iron (260°F, silk setting) to adhere to stabilizer to the back side of the fabric. The surface of the iron should touch the fabric not the stabilizer. Use a pressing cloth if necessary.
- Place the embroidery frame on the machine and complete the design. Note! If the design is denser than 14,000 stitches or if it is a poorly digitized design (too many stitches for the designs size), float an additional layer of Floriani Medium Tearaway between the hoop and the bed of the machine for each additional 10,000 stitches for added support.
- Once the design is complete, remove the hoop and garment from the machine and trim the stabilizer close to the design. If you have fused the stabilizer to the garment, apply heat and then pull it to the designs edge before trimming.