FLORIANI'S WET N GONE TACKY
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Original price $0.00
$47.99 - $47.99
Current price $47.99
To use regular Wet N Gone® for free standing lace and/or embroideries:
- Hoop one layer of the stabilizer within the embroider frame. Try to achieve "tight as a drum" tension without stretching or distorting the stabilizer.
- Embroider the design.
- Remove the product from the hoop and trim away as much of the stabilizer as possible.
- Rinse away the Wet N Gone® using luke warm water. *Tip - If your desire is to have the lace stiff, simply get the embroidery wet. Don't rinse! Once it is wet, the stabilizer will be absorbed into the stitching and will dry stiff.
- Fuse one layer of the stabilizer on to the back of the fabric. Be sure to use a piece at least one inch larger than the outer parameter of the hoop to insure proper stabilization. *Important - Use a low temp (260°, silk) setting on your iron. Do not touch the surface of your iron to the Wet N Gone Fusible®, use a press cloth (muslin or cotton). Press quickly! It is not necessary to hold the iron to the fabric for more than three seconds.
- Repeat steps 2-4 from above.
To use Wet N Gone Tacky®:
- Place one layer of the product in your embroidery hoop, paper side up.
- Score the release paper with a pin or needle and peel back.
- Stick the garment or item to be embroidered in place and smooth out any wrinkles.
*Tip - It is necessary to use "soft" water to get optimal rinse results with this product.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 from above
Floriani's Wet N Gone Tacky Product Identity
FWGT910 9" x 10 yds
FWGT1210 12" x 10 yds
FWGT2010 20" x 10 yds
FWGTS 20 Sheets 8.5" x 11"
FWGT-1X10 1" x 10 yds
FWGT-1/2X10 1/2" x 10 yds